- Hon’ble Nangsi Lyonpo familiarization visit at pasakha Industrial Estate on 12th October 2019.
- To control dengue outbreak which is still on rise in Phuentsholing and Pasakha, on 07/09/19 Association along with Royal Bhutan Police,IIDD and Pasakha Industries carried out mass cleaning campaign from Pasakha till Bhaunijhora area.
We would like to thank all individuals for your support and actively participating in cleaning campaign.
- On 03/09/2019 members of Association met with the RICBL CEO and team to discuss issues on insurance. Following are some of the key issues discussed:
- Industrial All Risk Insurance (IAR) Policy
Currently only Industrial Insurance Policy is extended towards the clients. ABI requested for extension of IAR Policy.
- Business Interruption (BI) loss
The financial loss following a disaster is noted always to be far greater than the material loss in case of disaster. Elsewhere, the Business Interruption (BI) cover is always extended together with the material damage cover. ABI requested for consideration of BI cover with reasonable premium charges.
- ABI requested for a system of proper Appraisal/ explanations on the scope, limitation and exclusions of the policy by the Insurers at the time of taking insurance.
- ABI proposed RICBL for procurement of fire fighting vehicle, equipment’s and build fire station at Pasakha based on cost sharing model.
ABI thank the RICBL CEO and team for taking out the time to attend the meeting and hope all issues will be resolved in the coming days.
- ABI along with its member industries in Pasakha Industrial Estate observed “Zero Waste Hour”. 4.1 MT of waste were collected to promote Zero Waste Policy and to achieve Bhutan’s vision of Zero Waste Society by 2030.
ABI thank our member industries for their continued support and cooperation. August 3rd